Generalized way, for tech and non-tech folks:
- Read about Centralized vs Decentralized vs Distributed System. Each one has never ending debate on Pro’s and Cons.
- Read White paper of Bitcoin and Mastering Bitcoin. There you will get an idea that Bitcoin is one of the small application of Blockchain.
- While reading focus on UTXO’s, Merkle Tree, Digital Signature, internal transaction in Bitcoin, Anonymous vs Pseudonymous, Private key vs Public Key, Wallet ,Proof of Work.
- Dive in Ethereum. Learn about Proof of Stake, Why Ethereum, EVM, ETH clients. Use-cases of Dapps.
- Learn about Hyperledger too. It’s Linux Foundation Product made as an enterprise solution.
- Last but not least, keep yourself updated on social media, there are many new interesting products coming regularly.
For Coders/Developers and folks who wants to dig deeper:
- Learn about API integration for Bitcoin, Ethereum.
- Learn Solidity language. With Soildity you can make smart contract on Ethereum Platform.
- Learn the Deployment process through Kovan, Truffle, Ropsten.
- Make Dapps. Publish it on StateofDapps.
- Learn how to play with Hyperledger Composer.
- Explore different Project on Hyperledger.
- Read Quorum. A product for Financial service made on Ethereum Platform.
Also, I am curating relevant link/books on github. Feel free to send PR there.
“If you agree to this, then please recommend & share. If you disagree, please leave comments.”
Donations are welcome if this list helped you.