This audit report highlights the overall security of the BU-ERC20 (BUMO ) smart contract. With this report, I have tried to ensure the reliability of the smart contract by completing the assessment of their system’s architecture and smart contract codebase.
Auditing approach and Methodologies applied
In this audit, I consider the following crucial features of the code.
- Whether the implementation of ERC 20 standards.
- Whether the code is secure.
- Whether the code meets the best coding practices.
- Whether the code meets the SWC Registry issue.
The audit has been performed according to the following procedure:
• Manual audit
- Inspecting the code line by line and revert the initial algorithms of the protocol and then compare them with the specification
- Manually analyzing the code for security vulnerabilities.
- Assessing the overall project structure, complexity & quality.
- Checking SWC Registry issues in the code.
- Unit testing by writing custom unit testing for each function.
- Checking whether all the libraries used in the code of the latest version.
- Analysis of security on-chain data.
- Analysis of the failure preparations to check how the smart contract performs in case of bugs and vulnerability.
• Automated analysis
- Scanning the project’s code base with Mythril, Slither, Echidna , Manticore , SmartCheck
- Manually verifying (reject or confirm) all the issues found by tools.
- Performing Unit testing.
- Manual Security Testing (SWC-Registry, Overflow)
- Running the tests and checking their coverage.
Report: All the gathered information is described in this report.
Project Name: BUMO
Token symbol: BU (BUMO)
Platform and tools: Remix, VScode, securify and other tools mentioned in the automated analysis section.